The Caregiver’s Companion Journaling Guide
JOURNALING THROUGH THE PROCESS
- Journaling is a self-care technique that can help you heal, grow and thrive.
- Journaling helps bring order to your deepest thoughts and fears. It creates order out of chaos.
- Journaling acts as free therapy. It helps you have a conversation with the person who knows you best: you.
- You can go back and track your progress. Read what you’ve written and see how much progress you’ve made on your journey.
- Some find joy in knowing their words help others, so they share their healing. But whether or not you share your work is up to you.
Topics: Caregivers | Journaling | Self-Care