– Dr. Wayne Jonas
"Our patients need us to apply the best science."
On site media contacts:
Bridget DeSimone: 301.280.5735
Carol Schadelbauer: 703.568.9201
Email us at email@example.com to connect with our team.
- Integrative Health Data Sheet
- What Adults in the U.S. are Spending on Complementary Health
- Trends in the Use of Complementary Health Approaches Among Adults in the U.S.
- (Source: National Health Statistics Reports from the National Health Interview Survey) This research only goes up to 2012, but the latest National Health Interview Survey data will be made publicly available sometime between June and August, 2018 for data up through 2016). The data files will be posted on the National Center for Health Statistics website.The data files will be posted on the National Center for Health Statistics website.
- The HOPE Note: A Tool for Adding Integrative Health Care to a Routine Office
- Integrative Health: Evidence and Referral Guide: Read More about the evidence and where to find reputable complementary care providers
- Learn more about the research being funded across the country and conducted at National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH)
- Chronic Pain Strategies
- Top Health Industry Issues – 2018 Report
DR WAYNE JONAS PRESS KIT
Making the Most of Your Doctor VisitREAD MORE
Guide to Developing an Integrative Health Model
Providers need the evidence behind the most commonly used CAM and self-care approaches. Dr. Jonas shows when and how to refer to outside practitioners.